Daniel Ademinokan and Star Actress Doris part ways in Marriage


Shocker For Fans Of Nollywood Couple As Daniel And Doris Simon Separate! To fans of Nollywood couple,Daniel Ademinokan,and Doris,it is a rumour that will soon fade away,but as it is,the reality is strarring at them in the face,the sweet couple have gone their separate ways and this is authoritative!. MetroNews exclusively gathered from friends of the couple that the crack in their union which seems heaven made in the past remain hidden from the public as the duo refused to comment on the matter. We however scooped from friends of the couple who revealed reasons why the smooth running relationship came to a halt. Insiders close to Daniel who is a talented Nollywood Director cum actor and editor told us that Daniel tried all he could to make his wife change some of her attitudes which were unbecoming of a good wife and mother. According to the source who claimed to be close to the couple,”Dan was playing the role of father and mother,while Doris remained the ceremonial wife.She is always into her own things,locations,movie shoots,and other engagements while Dan was domesticated.Even the common things housewives do like cooking and laundry were not done by Doris,to make matters worse, Doris is not in the good book of her inlaws”. Friends of Doris however insist that the separation should be traced to Daniel because of his not too decent relationship with ladies especailly Nollywood actresses. A final confirmation of the separation is the message on Daniel’s Facebook page… “I want to use this medium to express my gratitude to people who have been very supportive in the course of my career. Also, a big thank you to people who have encouraged me through thick and thin and most especially the loss of my dad. Without you guys who go out there to see the films I make, there would be no point even making the films in the first place. God bless you. I know that a lot has be…en going on in the media as regards my private life and I have seen countless accounts of events that I know absolutely nothing about. (Including prophesies that I now work with the minister of Culture and Tourism). I want to make it clear that I have not granted any interview or discussed anything with anyone as regards issues happening to me privately. I know the challenges that come with my profession, fully understanding the fact that whatever we do is constantly under the scrutiny of the public. However, I am also human and I am entitled to my privacy. I made it clear that people hacked into my emails, Facebook and twitter accounts to communicate with certain individuals. I have set the record straight with the parties involved. I understand the level of love and support I have received from numerous fans and friends. At this time I just want to focus on the things that are most important to me. Feel free to communicate with me as regards work and friendship but if it goes beyond that into the issues that i consider are private…I will not entertain it. We know how the press works and most of them have made us understand and see their highest levels of incompetency by writing stories that link me with a colleague that I respect but do not even talk with. Do we continue to believe the words of people who have constantly lied to us just to sell papers and make their blogs popular or do we just go about our businesses and let God sort his children out? Once again thank you all for respecting my privacy. The best you can do is to remember me in your prayers. God bless you all and may God’s Favour never cease from your household”. Doris and Dan have since moved out of their Magodo home,while Dan is said to have relocated to Abuja,Doris is now seen in Akute,a developing town that is located between lagos and ogun state. It is the prayer and desire of fans of the couple that they will come back together.

1 comment:

  1. I only wish that the couple come back together and renew their relationship so that Stella can be put to shame! This is a lady that have gone into several relationships after the death of her husband but can't keep same for reasons best known to her, so it's now a married man for her? Every relationship do have its ups and down once in a while and with time they can make up.
    I wish Daniel & Doris all the best in life.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very important to us! Thank you

We want your comments

Dear Realities follower/reader, we thank you for choosing our blog for updates. We hereby implore you to drop your comments as they will help us re-assess our work and become better. We promise to continue to bring you news as soon as they happen.

Kindly go up and follow the site too.

Regards.

Realities

Total Pageviews