"I Need A Man To Marry Me" - Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Cries Out


The Nollywood actress spoke her mind like never before in a recent interview. She has done everything a woman can do to get married but things have just refused to work in her favour yet.

In fact, at the stage she is now, if you bring any man from...
anywhere, she will not hesitate before saying I do. A former beauty queen, Ibinabo Fiberesima is really in need of a man to complete her in many ways.

Below is what she said about her plight in a recent interview:
If I could, I would have just found a man and told him to come and marry me. But it is not my power. Do you know how many times I have fixed a wedding date? I even told Sunny Neji to compose theme songs for the wedding. If you bring the man, I will marry. It is my will and hopeo to get married. I want a family. I have a family but I want a man to complete it.

I am not going to buy him. I know God will give me a man. I don’t have any regret where marriage is concerned. I have done everything with an open heart. I don’t know what went wrong. My children’s fathers are still my friends. They, too, wonder how I manage to cope. They tell me I am nice.

Now that I am very independent, I don’t want any man that will come and give me headache. That is the problem. Maybe I will get married to an elderly man, a divorcee or a widower. Someone who is relaxed and not domineering. Somebody I can respect. If I see that kind of man, I will love to get married.

My relationship with Fred Amata
I thought I would marry Fred. I didn’t snatch him from anybody. When I met Fred, he was single. He was separated from his wife four years before I met him. My daughter is Fred’s carbon copy, so I see him every day. It is only natural for me to love Fred and I love him.

He is my friend and brother and my baby’s father. But life has to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very important to us! Thank you

We want your comments

Dear Realities follower/reader, we thank you for choosing our blog for updates. We hereby implore you to drop your comments as they will help us re-assess our work and become better. We promise to continue to bring you news as soon as they happen.

Kindly go up and follow the site too.

Regards.

Realities

Total Pageviews