FEBRUARY 29 BORN HAPPY FOR ANOTHER BIRTHDAY IN 2012 (LEAP YEAR)


The February 29 born usually have problems with having the groove of birthdays yearly as they do have to wait for the leap year that comes every four years. Congratulations 2012 is a leap year

We took some comments from some feb 29 celebrants Yesterday and this is what they feel:

Ayo (Ikeja): I'm so happy, you know it's not very easy as a lot of people get to make jest of you if the leap year is not around but I thank God this is a leap year and i can enjoy myself. Thank you.

Demeji (Ikorodu): Hmmm, my brother, this thing has turned into a serious embarrassment for me o, but there's one relieve I have, because I didn't make it so, It's the hand work of God that I was born on that day and date, so i will only look forward to my Birthday celebration/Party this month and I'll forget all those unpleasant things people will have to say next year.

Uche (Ojodu): You see for me, It means saving a lot of money, as I dont get to throw parties yearly, It happens once in four years for me, so I have a business ideology to it, but the truth is that, this month I'm gonna have to spend a lot on my bday party and that makes me feel cool, not because I want to spend alot but bcos it's my birthday!

Ibo boi no go ever carry last,It's turned to business for him na, He even said he was gonna be spending like 2 million naira on his bday, I had to remove that from his lines so he doesn't get visited by armed men (lol).

But all the same you guys should av a blast, cos you can only have it once in four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very important to us! Thank you

We want your comments

Dear Realities follower/reader, we thank you for choosing our blog for updates. We hereby implore you to drop your comments as they will help us re-assess our work and become better. We promise to continue to bring you news as soon as they happen.

Kindly go up and follow the site too.

Regards.

Realities

Total Pageviews