TV actor commits suicide after being forced to kill his dog.


Orisirisi. I’m sorry, but some people have MAJOR issues.

Soap actor Nick Santino who has appeared on “All My Children” and “The Guiding Light” took an overdose of pills hours after he was forced to put his beloved dog to sleep under pressure from his Manhattan condo. He was just 47.



As the story goes, his building had a ban on pit-bulls, but  Nick’s dog – Rocco  had been grandfathered in … which didn’t sit well with some of the neighbors.  Some claimed the dog was loud and aggressive, but others said building management was just harassing Nick and trying to force him to get rid of the dog.

Feeling it was his only option, Nick had Rocco put to sleep and later that day left a suicide note that read:
“Today I betrayed my best friend and put down my best friend … Rocco trusted me and I failed him. He didn’t deserve this.”
He will be cremated just as Rocco was.
I’m just speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very important to us! Thank you

We want your comments

Dear Realities follower/reader, we thank you for choosing our blog for updates. We hereby implore you to drop your comments as they will help us re-assess our work and become better. We promise to continue to bring you news as soon as they happen.

Kindly go up and follow the site too.

Regards.

Realities

Total Pageviews